Forum de la Guilde Spartans serveur Couronne Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  How To Do You Unlike A Page On Facebook
rapmam
MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:29 (2018)  How To Do You Unlike A Page On Facebook --> Répondre en citant

How To Do You Unlike A Page On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

.. This will load your News Feed if you're already logged into Facebook. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password before continuing. This button, which resembles a thumbs-up, should be blue to indicate that you liked the post; when you click it, it will turn grey, signifying that you have unliked the post. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. Desktop 1 Go to Facebook's website. 4 Tap Pages. Top Tech News . Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips Unliking something will prevent you from receiving notifications, updates, and News Feed posts from the liked item. The menu will expand and give you two options: Pages and Interests and Posts and Comments. English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)Italiano Facebook 2018AboutAd ChoicesTerms & PoliciesPrivacyCreate AdCookiesCareersCreate Page.. 3 Scroll down and tap Pages. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.Help CenterLog InCreate AccountHomeUsing FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibilityManaging Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your AccountPrivacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake AccountsPolicies and ReportingReporting AbuseReporting a Problem with FacebookReporting a Privacy ViolationHacked and Fake AccountsManaging a Deceased Person's AccountUploading Your IDIntellectual PropertyAbout Our Policies. This is located at the top of the Page you are viewing, next to the Page name. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. These pages may help Recent blog posts Popular blog posts Recent blog posts Pricing plans About us User guides Customer support . Flag as. Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Facebook Basics ArticleEditDiscuss Edit ArticleHow to Unlike Something on Facebook Two Methods:Unliking a PageUnliking a PostCommunity Q&A This wikiHow teaches you how to unlike a post or a page on Facebook. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. No matter if you simply want to boost your Facebook account, we offer customized plans for everybody. Facebook will ask you to confirm that you want to unlike the Page. 6 Tap the blue Like button. GET STARTED . I unfriended someone but my likes stayed on the pictures. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. Join our Community of 165,000+ Social Marketers Sign Up Risk Free Features Pricing Testimonials About Us Blog Support Support User Guide Media Kit Privacy Policy Terms of Service Cancel Plan Log In 2011-2018 Post Planner, Inc. How do I unlike a Page?shareShare ArticleTo unlike a Page:Go to the Page by clicking its name in your News Feed or searching for itBelow the Page's cover photo, hover over LikedSelect Unlike this Page from the dropdown menuWas this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesHow do I share a Page with friends?How do I like another Page as my Page, and how do I see Pages Feed?How do I like or follow a Page?How do I block or unblock a Page?How do I delete my Page?. This should be the name of the person who posted the content (e.g., a photo, video, or status) that you liked. This will load your News Feed if you're already logged into Facebook. 2 Click Pages. Likes-Growth.com is a customized Facebook Marketing service. If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password to continue 5a02188284
first in flight facebookdownload latest facebook hacking softwarefacebook sniper elite downloadfacebook login visitorsong quotes for a facebook statusdownload facebook application for nokia 3120 classicunique cover photo for facebook timelinefacebook forgot my password helpdownload method to get free facebook creditsfacebook para t-mobile mytouch 3g slide

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:29 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
Forum de la Guilde Spartans serveur Couronne Index du Forum -> Forum des Carrières -> Guerrier Fantôme

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com